I've done those steps already. both clear cache and rename configuration folder
I've tried this way.
- Rename configuration folder
- open Extension manager and remove all extension, close program.
- open Extension Manager and reinstall again one by one from old -> new extension.
- after install all WA extensions, open DW
- HTML Editor still got the same error
I've done it again, right now only HTML Editor install. It's work fine in DW. But after that I've install again all other WA Extensions. The same error is back.
I'm on Mac OS X 10.6.1 + DW CS4 all extensions are WA + AIR for DW + CF9 for DW. That's all I have installed.