1) Using the product you will not be able to limit the size of the uploaded file to be 1mb. There are ways that you can accomplish this with certain other scripts, however, this is not supported. You may find other users on the forum that may be familiar with these who can help you out.
2) You can have the page forward to an upload successful page after the files are uploaded if you like.
3) You can get the upload status variables from the bindings panel and can check whether the file uploaded successfully or not from there.
4) You can set up multiple uploads in one form by setting up the wizard several times on different file fields in the same form.
5) You can add these values into the server file name when you are specifying the upload behavior.