I have got it to work.
I reinstalled everything.
ProjectVII is still a bust.
But with DMX Manager, I reinstalled it. It showed nothing.
But then I closed it, and opened it again.
And suddenly, I saw eCart present.
I clicked that, and it seemed to open up DreamWeaver. and install.
DMX then seemed to close itself.
I hopped over and d/led Data Bridge.
I opened up DMX, and nothing. Not even eCart was registered as present.
I closed it and opened it again. It then seemed to "see" both.
I clicked DataBridge, and eventually DreamWeaver opened and installed.
IDMX closed itself, and I closed Dreamweaver.
Same business of seeing and not seeing, opening and not opening happened, but DesignExtender eventually installed.
I am relieved.
I am now going to try actually using both, which will required me to put in those serial numbers.
I will report back if there are any issues there.
So I closed it and opened it again.
And there it was sitting, Dreamweaver then opened itself and gave me