Tom and Jimmy Thanks - a few more questions on DFP
I will try and put all this into practice this weekend.
Is there a way I can do the following:
1. Limit the size of the uploaded file to 1mb
2. Give the user a 'successful upload' message
3. Give the user a 'error upload' message relating to the file size or the actually upload process not functioning properly.
4. Allow multiple file uploads by one user one one submit.
5. Prefix the filename used with the first name of the user, last name of the user, user id, and company name then the original file name*
*So you end up with a file uploaded into a given destination like:
firstname_lastname_userid_compname_original file name.jpg
*Assuming I have first name of the user, last name of the user, user id, and company name columns setup.