Since this is the second time it has happened, I am going to flag it as an error. I am putting it here in a separate issue, because once again, the previous one had gotten rather lengthy, and we have no issues remaining with installation. I have just labelled it usage issues so we can gather things in one place.
I used the "Find Function" in Power Messenger to seek out all records with first names of "Ray". I found two and deleted them without issue.
However … when I clicked on the Users Menu option to try to show all current users, I once again had it reporting to me that there were no users of any kind in the system.
As before, I tried logging out and then logging in again, but it still reported that:
"No users could be found".
I have used Navicat to check the database itself, and all records are present.
Since the opening post in a question does not have a private area, I will respond to this and put the necessary location and credentials in the private area. I think if it has happened a second time then it is not me doing it, and whatever it was that I did previously to clear it was an absolute coincidence, which is probably why it puzzled both of us.