FILTERS, AUDIENCES, GROUP SIZES not working
There is a modified success, but I fear there is also a further issue.
The modified success is that mailings are now successfully being sent.
However, the queries to the database do not seem to be being processed.
I have tried sending two test mailings. The second one had the condition:
UserVerificationCode = 7fcD4LI2QIXp5rdDrJgz
which should have sent to an audience of 1.
When I first SAVED the mailing, it correctly displayed that the potential audience was 1.
When I clicked "Send", however, PowerMessenger started processing the ENTIRE list. I was forced to abort so fortunately, only 5 got sent.
When I tried a prior time I presumed the error was mine, so unfortunately deleted the mailing straight away so I could recreate it.
But when it happened again for a second occasion (again base on a verification code) I figured it was not me, and I left it in the interface for you to examine.
Thank you for your kindness,