Possible DataAssist Bug regarding Search Page
I rebuilt my configuration from you file.
I then tried to make a collective set of DataAssist pages.
I got a failure due to sme script.
Then I had the idea to build the pages separately.
So I tackled them in alpha order. Search of course said it could not build.
Update would build, so I made a preset that exclused search, i.e. including details.php, insert.php, results.php and update.php.
This built successfully.
I then went and selected that no_search preset, and selected search to build.
This time everything built.
I saved that full preset. And when I tried loading with that, it failed.
So as long as I do not build search with the others, I am fine.
As soon as I add search to the set, it fails.
Thanks again SO MUCH for your help.