I just tried installing the MySQLi server behaviours extension into DW2020 and that seems to have worked - I can now access the Database window. However, when I try to create a new connection I am getting an error. Its one I recognise as quite often happening when I was first doing this, but cannot remember how to resolve it. I have attached a screenshot below. I have checked and the MMHTTPDB.php file is present and correct at www.safarilink2018.com/public_html/_mmServerScripts/MMHTTPDB.php. I have also tried reuploading the file above, and also mysql.php and WA_DBScript.php created locally in my config folder to the server, but that didn't resolve the issue.