That doesn't seem to work for me. Perhaps I am overlooking something but when I added that column binding to the behavior, it causes the page to use a lot of memory and also I see an error. Fatal error: "Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded..."
I can increase the max_execution_time but in the php.ini but that doesn't seem to help.
The record is never updated, and the single record update behavior doesn't work unless I disable the MRT behavior. Then the page works to update the single record.
I can wait since you are working on an update. I will move on to another page that needs updating.