Forgot Password Page - Security Assist does not work
Here is some more background.
1. I recently moved to a new computer
2. I may have some issues with my WebAssist Installs.
3. I run both Dreamweaver CC 2015 and 2019 - security assist at least loads and appears to work under 2015 but fails under 2019.
4. I noticed issues when I tried to create a brand new set of security pages for a different domain and noticed that it was naming the login.php page as registration.php. Also the login.php page has no "forgot password".
5. The most recent issue and why I contacted you is that on the website that I have given you the FTP information for, I tried to change a sign on rule and the page just stopped working.
6. I have tried to unistall databridge but may have just made matters worse.
7. Under Dreamweaver CC 2015 I made a new login.php page but the "forgot password" word no longer shows up on the login page. I can get login now successfully but when I go to one of my pages that is protected I get the following error. "Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on null in /home/wpscfadmin/public_html/webassist/mysqli/rsobj.php on line 191"
BTW - I am also having trouble with the create pages where you can auto create insert, edit, delete. The pages are created but the functionality does not work (Insert, edit, etc.).