Form email not being delivered consistently
I have a client with a web form that is emailed to several addresses. Delivery is sporadic to one of the google email addresses. I used the test.php code you gave me to see that the form is successful, and the email addresses are there.I used mail-tester.com as you suggested elsewhere and saw this:
-0.249 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail domains are different
-0.001 HTML_MESSAGE HTML included in message
No worry, that's expected if you send HTML emails
Received: by mail-tester.com (Postfix, from userid 500)
id 9DC04A883A; Thu, 21 Feb 2019 19:53:19 +0100 (CET)
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.2 (2018-09-13) on mail-tester.com
X-Spam-Date-of-Scan: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 19:53:19 +0100
* 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
* blocked. See
* for more information.
* [URIs: wwmore.com]
* 0.2 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level
* mail domains are different
* 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
* 0.0 T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT Fill in a short form with personal
Frankly I have no idea what is going on. I get the form content at my gmail account, the customer does not and they are frustrated.
I have used the software method for quite a while, Have changes been introduced that would cause this?