I fixed the page.... there were two things that I saw.
1) You should use the same trigger for the validation and the email. You had different triggers which allowed one to run without the other. I updated it to use the same trigger for both.
2) You had a bit of code out of place. This code:
WADFP_SetProgressToForm('SimpleContact_Basic_Default', 'SimpleContact_Basic_Default_ProgressMessageWrapper', WADFP_Theme_Options['BigSpin:Slate']);
was above the </form> tag. For it to work properly it has to be lower than the </form> tag it refers to. I moved it down on the page and now everything is working properly.