I think I have this reproducible.
1. Run the Wizard, "Database Pages"
2. Select Search to add
3. Use the option to include search page with the results page
4. Select Search, select just a few items from a table to add
5. Change the a few of the items is be Menu and select a table to provide the different options
6. Add Results page (normal) add the same items
7. Finish and let the Wizard run.
Search page is created as normal, the results page is created however it only adds the code for the header and none for the body.
When you can get this to work, the search fields are being placed below the results fields not above as normal.
Thanks, D Hagood