close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Current Downloadable Version

Thread began 5/01/2018 9:45 am by Ray Borduin | Last modified 10/09/2018 3:45 pm by Ray Borduin | 86731 views | 76 replies |

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Current Downloadable Version

The release candidate build is available for testing.

Here is a build you can test: http://www.webassist.com/DataBridge_2-2-0.zxp

Serial Number: h3O9J-ZGczX-0yWgD-GHWo3

Please open a new thread in the Databridge 2 Beta Forum with any issues that you run into.

Subscribe to this thread to get emails when new versions are posted.

I will keep addressing bugs as they are reported for at least 1 month before making the extension available to purchase. At that time the pre-release versions will stop functioning and will need to be purchased in order to continue using the extensions. Any pages built with the extension will continue to function even if you don't end up making the purchase.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. PLEASE OPEN A NEW THREAD FOR EACH ISSUE YOU RUN INTO SO THAT I CAN KEEP TRACK OF BUGS.

Sign in to reply to this post
Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I've just uploaded a new Release Candidate. There haven't been many bugs reported lately, but this build has everything fixed that has been reported. I'm going to start working on updating the website product descriptions and formulate an email announcement. I'm hoping to have the formal release ready in September.

I will continue to have MySQLi Server Behaviors listed as a stand alone product, but all of the functionality will be included in DataBridge, so there will be no need to install both. The Price of DataBridge will still be $399, and there will be $100 upgrade discount for users that have purchased DataBridge and an additional $100 discount for anyone who owns MySQLi Server Behaviors, so $199 for users that have both.

There will be a free upgrade for anyone that has purchased DataBridge or Super Suite on or after 5/1/2018

PatriceWebAssist

"I will continue to have MySQLi Server Behaviors listed as a stand alone product, but all of the functionality will be included in DataBridge, so there will be no need to install both. The Price of DataBridge will still be $399, and there will be $100 upgrade discount for users that have purchased DataBridge and an additional $100 discount for anyone who owns MySQLi Server Behaviors, so $199 for users that have both.

There will be a free upgrade for anyone that has purchased DataBridge or Super Suite on or after 5/1/2018"

looking forward to it - not sure where I fall in since I've been here forever and own everything...

does it solve the issues of stall out?

Hoping for a great upgrade!

Sweens

Hi Ray

The activation code won't work for me

Cheers
Chris

Steve

Yup same here....

marovios@yahoo.com

Same here. I have already removed the wincache, maybe I should restart as well

vernon webb

Same here. Can't use it now

randyrie405335

SN not working

h3O9J-ZGczX-0yWgD-GHWo3 does not work...

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Sorry about that. Please reinstall and this issue should be fixed.

Sweens

All OK now - thanks.

Chris

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...