I found a few issues that I corrected and the page is trying to send the email now.
One issue is that you explicitly have the page set to not send if the repid is 1, and that is the rep for this account.
to line 71 to allow it to send when the rep is 1.
I've added debug code to the page that you will see.
Try updating line 83 and 84 to use the correct username and password. Once the email is sending properly you can delete line 79 to remove the debug code and delete line 99 to let the code finish processing and redirect.
Let me know if your email still doesn't send after updating the credentials. Also make sure the smtp server host name is correct on line 81.