Universal E-mail gives me a JMail option so I'd been doing that for more recent sites, and certainly for all the PHP sites I develop.
This site, gallowayheathers.com, is Classic ASP though and it has been working just fine so I didn't want to have to completely rewrite it in PHP.
Thing is, the form script was using JMail until I upgraded the hosting and realised that JMail isn't installed on the new server. It's shared hosting so I can't install it.
They have, however, come back to say that I can use CDOSYS so I found the old script, tried it, and it just isn't sending mail out. I believe the script works, mainly because it's not throwing an error message. It's just not sending the mail. Was wondering if you might have been able to spot why. I'll maybe trawl this forum a bit as there might be some historic support on it.
Thanks anyway. If you think of anything, please let me know.