Sir; with all due respect, I am BEYOND frustrated with this extension. I have been fighting it for three days now and, things are only getting worse.
I have, indeed downgraded my CC to DW2015, losing much of what I renewed with Das Adobefuhren to get. The extension does not work on 2017. That's fine. I got that.
But, it IS supposed to work on 2015... and it is not.
I need to get to work - either learning more about MySQLi or PDO. Certainly NOT futzing around with an extension that needs to be coddled in order to do anything.
After another two hours of begging this thing to work, I finally got the WebAssist menu at the top menu. The interface is extremely buggy and after entering all the fields, and testing the connection... It (crashed?/disappeared) and I had to start all over again. The second time was no better and, I had to walk away before things started getting broken.
I exited... restarted... rebooted... and finally the WebAssist menu graced me with its presence again, and allowed me to create a connection.
Then the Data Modeling screen appeared... With NO idea what to do there, I searched the site... found an outdated/unhelpful tutorial from before the integration of several extensions into one.
I could not find anything such as an "idiots step by step getting started"... cause that what I thought... "I must be an idiot".
At any rate, I just clicked OK on the data modeling screen and tried to move on.
I recreated my index.php before all of this. So, I opened it... And, the DATABASE panel was nowhere to be found... nowhere!
I could not figure out how to open the darned thing... more futzing around, and it finally appeared in the middle of the workspace. So, I drug it over to rest beside the "Behaviors" panel...
Time to create a recordset...FINALLY!
Alas, the SAME problem from CC2017 happened again... The "+" for the server behaviors is GREYED OUT! And, another hour of futzing around has not made it to light up...