Here is the run down. I received a call from Jimmy -- Both he and I could not understand why the form was failing. However Jimmy suggested to build a new form, native to FB -- without applying any template.
These are the thing that we observed.
FB crashed during the first attempt to build a fresh contact form. This led me to close DW CS4 -- then deleted the WinFilecache. DW CS4 was reloaded and another attempt to build a fresh contact form. This attempt succeeded and the Universal Email was applied. When form was loaded onto the server. The form was tested -- we found that, not all of the form loaded. -- It was missing all the form section. So we went back to the code and discovered that a lot of codes were missing. The missing codes were manually added. Form was uploaded to the server -- tested form, and it worked.
The big question is why did we need to make so much code "add" to the form to make it work. Jimmy will be following up with this.
Later on after the conference meeting with Jimmy. I closed out DW CS4. Deleted WinFileCache. I then went on to delete the FB extension from the Ext Manager. Finally I reloaded a fresh FB DW Extension.
Relaunched DW CS4 -- I then built a new Contact form. It worked with out any problem this time around.