I actually stumbled on a solution to this one. The download behavior was on a page called download.php. I was going to create a copy and remove the security so you could access the URL so I changed the name to downloadfile.php. I tested downloadfile.php, and it worked in Edge 100%. My immediate thought was that securityassist was the culprit but after further testing, that wasn't the issue either. It completely had to do with the name of the file as download.php. It could either be a conflict with Edge or it just dawned on me that it could possibly be Kaspersky causing an issue. It only happened in Edge however. Anyway, thank you for the reply.