Hi Ray...Thanks so much for your response.
1. I moved the map out of my ssl locked down admin directory (using Security Assist) and the whole map seems to be showing up now. It just takes a long time to load.
2. I set the default city to Kansas City, KS and the zoom level to 4 and I see the desired results
3. Setting the zoom level from 13 to 4 in the lines that refer to map.SetCenter... worked as well.
4. Here are links to two examples:
a. the rs here shows only the top 40 cities and states (A-C in this case). If you wait long enough, I seem to get close to 40: ordersmap.asp
b. the rs in this example should show all records (there are over 100): ordersmap-allcities.asp
5. New question - how can I remove the bubble that shows up upon load on the default location? And, can I make the bubble show up on rollover of the flags?
Thanks again! I think I'm getting close!