DataAssist search_page has no properties
Had some issues with DataAssist recently. I'm using the wizard to create some management pages for a custom CMS. I'm running Adobe DW CC (2014.1.1 / 6982) and DataBridge 1.2.2 with Adobe's Deprecated Panel Support on OS X Yosemite 10.10.3.
After mucking around with this for a while and creating five different Applications I found one that worked, which is the only one that included a Search page. The other four didn't work as I hadn't set up Search pages for them. I've since solved the issue by creating a simple Search page for each, but obviously there's an issue with that (in that I then need to delete that page as I don't need it).
I've tried resetting the Workspace, deleting the extensions, adding them again, removing the Cache, restarting the machine, but it doesn't seem to shake the problem.