View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

SiteAssist Professional unable to import template

Thread began 9/22/2009 3:35 pm by rcaveney388317 | Last modified 1/07/2010 5:40 pm by rcaveney388317 | 3454 views | 20 replies

rcaveney388317

SiteAssist Professional unable to import template

Hi,
Last night I was trying to import the "Midnight Oasis" template into Site Assist Professional. So I went ahead and downloaded the .zip file, saved it to my desktop, unzipped it to reveal the other .zip files inside, opened up a new site, ran the site assist professional program from within Dreamweaver, got to the step where you choose your template, and clicked on import. I then navigated over to the .zip file called MidnightOasis_Layout.zip, made sure the "enable .zip" option was selected in the import window dialog box, and when I would click import, it tells me:

"The file you selected is not a valid SiteAssit Professional Layout."

I followed the instructions eactly as it reads in the text file that came with the template.

I then went ahead and tried importing a couple of the other files like MidnightOasis_Site.zip into the SiteAssist Professional Site Types area and MidnightOasis_Menu.zip into the CSS Menu Writer- Menu Themes are. No dice.

I am running Snow Leopard, Dreamweaver CS4, and SiteAssist Professional 1.0.6. Thanks for your time! I'm on a major time crunch! Hope to hear from you soon!

-Rob

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...