1. Removed FormToolkit and CSS Form Builder
3. Downloaded and installed CSS Form Builder
4. Attempted to start Dreamweaver, but it failed/crashed.
5. Uninstalled CSS Form Builder, still crashed. So I reinstalled it.
6. Deleted MacFileCache...dat again, still crashed.
7. Renamed Configuration folder and IT OPENS. However, the only extension that shows up is CSS Form Builder.
Something is obviously corrupt in the Configuration folder. Any ideas?
UPDATE: The first crash thread in the DW report:
Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 com.adobe.dreamweaver-10.0 0x0008d1f4 TitanApp::MessageBox(CWnd*, unsigned short const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned short const*) + 40
3 com.adobe.dreamweaver-10.0 0x000954f8 TitanApp::InitInstancePublic() + 1224
4 com.adobe.dreamweaver-10.0 0x0009155f TitanApp::InitInstance() + 395
5 com.adobe.dreamweaver-10.0 0x00b3984d CRealApp::Initialize() + 781
6 com.adobe.dreamweaver-10.0 0x00b39a45 CRealApp::Run() + 155
7 com.adobe.dreamweaver-10.0 0x00b12654 main + 338
8 com.adobe.dreamweaver-10.0 0x00002d12 _start + 216
9 com.adobe.dreamweaver-10.0 0x00002c39 start + 41