It's the Create Email Message command that's the problem
I followed your instructions and created the form without specifying the email properties. The software created the form without a hitch. However, when I tried following your instruction to use the WebAssist -> Create Email Message access point I got the same software activation code screen I always get when I try to create forms with the email specified. When I input the activation code it crashed Dreamweaver again. At least we've narrowed the issue down to the email creation portion of the form creator.
Note: This was a different website from the one I was working on back in September when I contacted you with this issue initially.