Think I found the problem programmer need to reasearch and confirm
I Deleted the config file then started dreamweaver, then closed, then installed sculptor and restarted Dreamweaver, all was fine, I then reloaded each none webassist extension til I found and error message t change a file it turned out to be the ones in the first screen capture, I then said yes to the windows restarted dreamweaver got the error message. Went back started all over again deleteing the config sys file same procedure, except said no to the windows restarted dreamweaver, no error nothing wrong, proceedure with all non web assist extensions, loading dreamweaver after each extension was loaded and closing it before loading it, did this for each one, confirmed this was the extensions causing the problem. I then loaded the web assist extensions all worked then had problem with site import seems to be a seperate issue soI turned it in on another ticket, Please let meknow what you think and why these extension are causing such a scrw up with web assist products, but they are the issue. Thanks.