Apologies for the text, but I've gotten used to support sites that don't take attachments. Noted for the future.
Removing the spaces worked to remove the error, however the information is still not posting to the database.
Additionally, within the member area I'm using the session variables to display personalized info but the session variables aren't displaying initially (Hello [sv] [sv]). If I go to the member update page, don't make any changes, then go to the signup form the session variables display correctly.
Also, apologies for the late reply. I responded to this over a week ago, but my system crashed before this posted. Been installing software for the last 3 days after a week out of commission.
after trying to work through this I find that none of the session values for the logged in use are being displayed, eve if I go to the update page (which works fine). So I'm unable to grab the logged in user id or other session values and display them on the page and/or add them to the fields to be inserted. It is displaying the first field values of the database. New file attached.