Don't bother. After waiting several hours with no response, I decided to use a different method to accomplish the same thing. I already changed the files, so I can't give you a link to the one that wouldn't work. However, I even tried just setting up a test page using the default Contact form in the WebAssist Form wizard, and it didn't work either. I just downloaded and installed all of the latest versions of DataBridge and ECart a few days ago. It is really upsetting that so often these extensions don't work for even simple procedures. I am on a deadline here and I have spent several days trying to get the email to work, so I don't have anymore time to play with it. Maybe another time.