I was asked by my client to look at his PowerStore Site as he had noticed that order detail numbers 72 to 125 customers seem to have tried to order an item as they have entered all their details but not been able to place an order. he realised that some people may have changed their minds after filling out the order form but that just that there seemed to be too many there and as such assumed there must be a problem some where.
He had received an order the day before but the customer had previously ordered from the website and is an older customer.
I asked him to try to purchase from the site using a new email address to test it.
He replied saying that he had filled out the order form and every thing went through ok but when he went to Paypal and put in his password it wouldn't except it and just went back to the Paypal logging page asking for the password.
So I had a go to try to replicate the issue when I got the issue mentioned in the original post where Paypal wouldn't process my transaction either and as such assumed that it was an issue there.
Tonight I received an email from him saying that he had realised that all those order sales number 72-128 are in fact my ebay sales and that for some reason they are showing up on his website.
From what he is saying, it appears that he think his site is showing transactions via paypal (that originated on eBay) but is bowing them as £0.00