Just double checked that and the Remote/Testing servers are set to go to the aquadine folder. When I open the full page FTP display in DW it goes right to the folder and displays all the files.
I'm attaching a copy of the script the error keeps referring to. Maybe something in there got dinged.
I just went to my testbed server and setup a new folder and connections. From this set of files and with this connection I can access the DB connection tests and the server behaviors.
The problem continues to be that after migrating the site to the clients host everything was working fine until they requested that I edit a redirect for the login page. Apparently the guy who is doing the SEO for them had started a backup of the databases and it hung for several hours. I didn't know about this and started getting the error messages when I tried to access server behaviors while this was going on and I haven't been able to get the connection tests or server behaviors to work since then on that host server.