A few more questions raised while testing the new system on a local testing server:
1. After editing an area with the inline editor, what is the correct procedure to display the "save changes" window, it seems that a mouse click outside the area is the only way to display it.
2. The client will still initially need to use the old offline editing system so I will need to add a background colour and some specific h1, h2 and h3 tags to display in the offline editing window to mimic those set in the live site css. Where are these set, is it contents.css or config.js and what is the difference between these two files?
3. With the full toolbar selected for inline editing for an area, a large number of the toolbar items are greyed out and if one of the active items is used it then becomes greyed out. is this normal or could this be a result of using this on a local server?
4. How do you add new styles to the styles dropdown?
5. Would like to remove the new page toolbar item for all the toolbars because the client has in the past accidentally used this and deleted the page content.
6. Are there any more files in the update download that you know may need to changed?