Product admin site: updating option (multiple update) not working
Thread began 4/29/2013 8:34 am by rikaG_510 | Last modified 5/03/2013 2:36 am by rikaG_510 | 339 views | 4 replies
4/30/2013 12:15 amrikaG_510
I found one thing missing in the code. OptionID wasn't binded in rsOptions recordset. After I fixed this, when I update the record the option info is over-written with OptionID number. And still cannot make any change to option info.
Build websites with a little help from your friends
Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.