Unknown column 'UserAddress2' in 'field list'
the line that is referenced in the error, is trying to perform a search, and one of the columns included in the search is the UserAddress2 column. the missing UserAddress2 column is most likely the cause of the error.
Thanks Jason, that seems to have fixed the problem with the email sending...we were able to send it. I will say to anyone else that experiences this kind of problem, that when you do fix it, make a copy of the mailing and send it from the copy. We sent from the original mailing and it sent the mailing five times to everyone on the list...apparently it stored the failed attempts in a cue. As soon as we hit the button, the audience number jumped from 522 to 4701...random number but I think it is because I hit stop as soon as I could, but not fast enough to stop it from sending it multiple times to about 300 people on the list.
Now the only issue we have is that since the trouble with the database, we are not receiving the tracking information on how many of the emails are opened. We knew that some people did open them, because we got a couple of unsubscribes (probably weren't happy about the multiple copies). So Jason, if you can help us fix that I think we will be all set and I won't touch the database again--I promise!!