I have been through all pages that I can and doubled clicked every behaviour in the server behaviours panel and OK'd them and managed to get the sessions required to display in the bindings panel, but the site doesn't seem to be working as required.
If I use the double opt-in tutorial as an example, the session SecurityAssist_UserID is used as a filter in a recordset (the session is initially created on the registration page via the insert behaviour), and I have records relating to the user, but I can't seem to get them to display on the webpage. If I test in the recordset wizard, it works perfectly.
What am I missing here. I created this little application to save myself time, but typically it has ended up costing me more because of something silly that I don't understand, but have working elsewhere!