The server didn't reply with a proper XML data. Please check your configuration.
I've duplicated this error on two different sites. The File Management worked when I first deployed the HTML Editors. I didn't change a thing...and some of the editors on some forms throw the same error, while other form with editors, launch the file manager without a problem - on the same site. I have verify the local and server files are identical. I have set FTP permisions to 775.
I upgraded to DataBridge 1.1.0 and was able to get tsome broken forms working again, however; I now will have to update all forms with an HTML Editor for consistency. Thank you so much for wasting my time and creating duplicate work. WebAssists support has been no help. Great job guys!