In my testing i used my gmail address as the cc address and was able to receive the email. I tested both using my gmail address as the to address, then changing back to the original and adding my gmail address as a cc address, both tests came through.
I also tested using my webassist address as the to address, that did not come through. Went back top the original to address, and used the webassist address as the cc address, that did not come through either.
So it does not seam to be an issue with the CC Adresses, i can get that to send to my Gmail account. it seams to be an issue with the server not relaying the emails for some addresses