To view and edit your support ticket, please log into your support history:
If anyone else is experiencing this same issue, please append to this thread.
I have ran in the same problem.
As a temporary fix:
- I have uninstalled ALL WebAssist extension.
- I have installed, in this sequence the following files:
1) SiteSculptor100.mxp and added the serial#, start/exit DW5.5
2) CMSBuilder101.mxp and added the serial#, start/exit DW5.5
3) WA_SiteImport304.mxp and added the serial#, start/exit DW5.5
Note: As I installed this extension, I notice all errors vanished.
Let me know when there is a fix.