It's not working is about the only way to describe it...
It's not applying the security correctly to the page.
I uploaded all of these pages to the live server and did a test to see if any person could access the pages and anyone could by entering the file path even though not logged in - it should have redirected to the access denied page. So I deleted the pages from the server.
When I tried again on the testing server, the same thing happens. It should be redirecting to the access denied page, like the userupdate page created with SA 2.0.5.
I also tried to apply SA show region to the login page, so when an admin or power user logs in, links to the user information and the pages created by Data Assist can be accessed. If a new person creates a new account, initially these links are exposed - even though their user level status is 0. If a person already has an account,and logs in, the links are not exposed.
No error messages though
Hope this makes sense.