Data Bridge 1.0.6 has been released
Data Bridge 1.0.6 has been released to correct the following issues:
- Corrected an issue that caused an HTML Editor instance on pages containing dynamic lists and/or menus to re-apply in a position that broke HTML tags after editing.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Preview area in Form Builder to not display a preview.
- Corrected an issue that caused password fields with Validation Tooltips for Spry applied to always pass validation.
- Corrected an issue that caused entities in HTML Editor instances to become encoded after a form submission failed server-side validation.
- Removed the dynamic list/menu settings UI from SecurityAssist's Configure Field Settings interface. The interface was added prematurely and will be re-added back once supporting wizard functionality has been implemented.
- Corrected an issue that caused an error to occur after editing and re-applying a non-wizard applied Email Password server behavior.
- Corrected an issue that caused transparency to be lost in images converted from PNG to GIF during file upload.
- Increased the size of the DataAssist Search UI to eliminate vertical and horizontal scrollbars in Dreamweaver CS6.
- Corrected an issue that caused downloads of .doc files to fail on pages containing DataAssist behaviors.
- Corrected an issue that caused pages to appear to be modified in the Dreamweaver workspace after accessing Form Builder and not actually inserting a form.
- Corrected an issue that prevented additional settings (validation, 'Add confirm password field', etc) for Password fields from displaying when configuring field settings in DataAssist's Create Pages Wizard.
- Corrected an issue that caused button CSS for DataAssist created pages to be incorrect when using button preset names containing dashes and other special characters.
- Added the Show Region Server Behavior to WebAssist >Utilities.
Make sure to uninstall the previous version of Data Bridge before installing this update