Bug when multiple menu fields
I just tried to build my first dataAssist pages with the new data bridge, (I've created many in the past). I added field info and then added an insert and an update page.
My fields include several menu type fields fed dynamically from the database, and the resulting insert page does not work at all. DW 5.5 shows syntax errors in the resulting output. At the bottom of the page I have this copied exactly as it appears in the output page.
Each of the listed items is a dynamic menu item, and obviously the php tags are totally screwed up! Please advise when I can expect this product to be updated to actually work correctly please.