The experiment failed. I uninstalled DesignExtender, eCart, and DataBridge. Re-downloaded the DataBridge pack from the website just to be sure there wasn't an issue with the file being corrupted somehow. Cleared the Wincache file and reinstalled ONLY the Databridge extension. Still get the keyCol JS errors when attempting to create pages from a blank file. First time around I tried creating a full set of pages and the process halted during the creation of the Update page (Insert page created successfully). Thinking it might be an issue with the Update page, I tried a second time without the Update page and the process halted during the creation of the Results page (Insert page created succesfully) with the same keyCol error.
This would seem to rule out a conflict issue with other extensions, so not sure what else to try at this point.