I installed the new releases and tested again. From my recent list check below update:
1. DataAssist: Managing Detail page - add delete button still has no effect! => This happens only in the preview window on the detail page edit window. After accepting, the change will take effect in the previous screen.
2. DataAssist: Design Preset "Sharp" still does not show the icons correct in IE9 (see picture) => This seems to be working correct now in IE9, good job!
3. FormBuilder: In the Edit Design window the preview screen does not open the browser for previewing => This issue is still active and i hope you can fix it soon!!
4. PresetManager: When trying to import CSS Sculptor Preset, it does not show up in the list, no error messages => Still active, after import it does not show in the list.
5. ValidationTooltipsSpry: If adding these tooltips to formpages created by SecurityAssist then the tooltips don't show where they should and crippled. => This happens only if i apply my custom formbuilder design preset and only the one that is set as a 2 column form layout! It does however work when applied to the form created with FormBuilder and the same 2 column design preset. Maybe it happens because SecurityAssist form uses 1 column but the design is based on 2 columns?
6. DataAssist: When going to Update Design Preset from within DataAssist wizard and then choose Theme-It to change colors or pictures. When changing pictures there are some small links above to edit the image in Fireworks or Photoshop and a refresh image icon. When editing the image through this link will launch the app (fireworks etc.) but then saving and closing from there does not automaticcaly update the image in theme-it and when refreshing the image with the refresh image link will open some message window. See pictures.
Maybe after reading above you can reproduce all issues still active. The formbuilder preset is in another support ticket which i have send to Ray before, the third theme from that preset is a 2 column layout and gives the issue mentioned above.