I won't advise anyone to wait, but you can make that determination on your own.
So far the issues that we have identified and are working on are:
1) an alert on startup if you have eCart installed... it is inconsequential and can be ignored
2) help links don't work in some interfaces
3) updating insert and update server behaviors from previous versions doesn't work
4) dataassist search crashes dreamweaver when the server behavior is edited and reapplied
5) editing a form after creation seems to have issues in some cases that cause it to lose styling
6) issues with importing and exporting data assist presets
If these particular issues are of major importance to you, then you can wait until next week. However if you can avoid these problems or live without them for a week there are dozens of features that do work properly that you could have a go at.