Editing A Form
I created a custom form, but I'm running into a couple of problems.
1. I don't need Street Address 2 and I cannot select and delete the 2nd street address from the Server Behaviors because it is not showing up in Behaviors, only in Bindings. I took it out manually, but that was hit and miss. It would NOT delete from Bindings with the minus sign.
2. Some of the fields which are supposed to be on the same line are forming on 2 and other labels are offset on another line from the existing form line.
3. I could add Field sets but Element Groups never seemed to pop up as an option. So I ended up adding several fieldsets to form. I hope that was not a problem.
4. I'm trying to get the forms smaller and let firstname/lastname/email appear on one line, so placing labels above fields would be a better solution, but I don't know if that is possible.
5. I'm not sure if I need a recordset in a Spry form set because it isn't in the Getting started guide, but I cannot have Behaviors to modify without a Recordset....
6. Is there anyway to reopen the entire form editor like other WA extensions and modify the CSS Form from within a dialog box? Can't seem to find a way to do that. Only edit individual items.