I'm having similar problems with my order number passing through the session. I made a few changes on the email form and the confirm page and now I get this response:
Unknown column '4ca7e2dd25277320605905170a8a27b1' in 'where clause'.
I just added some info like phone number & fax as wells as some verbiage describing the billing info for my client. When I followed the steps that is in the previous post for the order # I didn't test anything before that so I'm not sure if what I did with the changes or the order number is the problem.
I'm almost finished and just needed a few twitches & now I need some additional direction. I have upload the file for the check out file so that it can be looked at because it all worked fine until that point.