To expand on my point about "private" files, it occurred to me that these client files in most cases contain sensitive financial information, so the question of security comes up. This leads me to ask about the need for the data to be on a secure server, and whether the data should be encrypted during file upload and download.
1. What is your opinion about these points?
2. Does DFP2 have a data encryption feature?
3. Also, I assume that DFP2 can make database and FTP connections to secure servers as well?
4. Are there special considerations in these types of database/FTP connections?
5. Besides a users table, I assume there would be a "files" table, with a user ID field that would "relate" a file record in the files table with a user record in the user table?