The page isn't live yet, so I could pm it to you but I don't want to post it. I suppose it is possible that some other js or css is interfering but I don't know what.
I'm not sure what you mean. The replacement I made is in the parent select list call to the WA functions.
The first failure is at WA_UnloadList, but when I changed the code to condition on if thelist.options, another failure occurred. The element is not being retrieved. It worked fine in FF.
Again, not sure what you mean, but I think I answered it. I only removed the use of MM_findObj in the parent select list.
Sorry for the delay responding. I have been unavailable.