Ian, here is what Ive done:
1. Installed only SA on fresh DW install.
2. Created standard wizard set in SA with email as unique value.
3. Then it works.
4. uninstalled SA and DW.
5. Installed DW, then Form Builder and last SA.
6. Opened the initial created registration page and check the WA server validation behavoiur and the unique validation type previously applied to the email field is gone! I can't even create a new one but get the java scripts error as in attached image_02 (in zip file.)
7. I then try uninstall FB but still it does not work. I also get a bunch of other error messeges after deinstallation of FB. Is this screwed up or what? lol
God knows what will happen if I try to install DA also! I was told that there soon will be a new update to SA dealing with compability problems with DA 2.09? I really hope that this will fix problems occurring with SA and FB also!
If you have time please check my attached images!