Blank Results, Insert, Update pages
Ah I found the correction the local database connection was referenced in two parts of the code on line 96
$WADAapplications = mysql_query($query_limit_WADAapplications, $local) or die(mysql_error());
Changing that made things work.
I am attempting to modify a set of admin pages in data assist, the current pages are working fine which I had created before upgrading to version 2.08. But the new pages done in 2.08 and those I created after upgrading to 2.09 have the same error behaviour on pages I have recreated.
The pages work perfectly on my local wamp server php 5.30, mysql 5.05 but when I upload them to my remote server php 4 ,mysql 5.05 and do a search the results page opens as a blank white page (with no source code) - so showing errors is impossible.
I have changed the connections include on all pages where it is required.
Im hoping someone can nudge me in the right direction to find where my error might be.