for the pry issue, i have started another incident and requested contact information so we can look into the issue with you over the phone to pinpoint the cause.
for the forgot password password page, i would recommend running the wizard to create the forgot password page that you can use for comparison and learning how to create one from scratch,there really is quite a bit going on in the forgot password page.
the outline for the forgot password page is this:
- A forgot password form consisting of an email address, security code, security question and submit button. this is the initial form that the user enters there email address on.
- WebAssist -> Forms -> Validation -> Server Validation server behavior to validate the forgot password form
- WebAssist -> Security Assist -> Email Password -> Email Encrypted Password server behavior to send the forgot password email. In the email message, you can add the following token for the return URL:
- The security assist wizard will create some access rules used for the show region behaviors that are applied around the Forgot password and reset password forms.
- WebAssist -> Security Assist -> Email Password -> Email Encrypted Password return server behavior to look up the user record in the data base
- reset password return form consisting of Email address, password, confirm password, security code, security question.
- server validation behavior to validate reset password form
- update record behavior to update the password when the reset password form is submitted.
using the forgot password page created by the wizard as a guide, you should be able to learn to create it on your own.