OK, I changed the field names (plus some other changes noted below) and tried to restart DataAssist Wizard. Now it does not see the Key Column/Primary Key, gives me a MM_ERROR: An unidentified error has occured.
I checked some other forum posts for MM_ERROR but do not see what could be wrong with my database table.
I have tried renaming the database, the table. Emptying cache. Deleting the ﻿WinFileCache.dat file. Uninstalling and reinstalling Data Assist. Creating a new dynamic site. Creating new .dwt and .php files.
Using phpMyAdmin I inserted two entries into the table because I wanted to create a Menu option in the Insert page for the main category to be either Standard Products or Custom Products
I also changed some of the fields so they are not Required because the Custom Products do not have content for all Fields
ZIP attached with the latest .sql table